Monday, November 28, 2011

Technology; Smartphone's.

It seems almost every month of every year there is a new piece of technology out.  From IPods and IPads, to laptops and tablets.  The pace of our technology growth is so amazing that a lot of people rely on technology gadgets for their everyday lives.  The life of having a Smartphone simply is something that mostly all young adults cannot live without.  From a person who used to own a phone with simply just text messaging and calls (which seemed to be the thing to have when I was younger), to now owning a Blackberry Smartphone the comparisons do not even compare.  Having things such as email, planner books, internet connection, etc simply makes life a whole lot easier.  No longer do we have to wake up and turn on our computers or laptops, but simply just roll over and scroll through our phone.  Having a smartphone can really help organize and help with stressful situations.  I am not saying Smartphone's are something that we cannot live without, but they sure do make life a whole lot easier.

3 comments:

  1. I do not have a smart phone but after reading your blog I might invest into one. It would be nice to be more organized. I could add all of my important dates and have an alarm alert me when I have something do. I would also like to have my email sent straight to my phone. I feel like having a smartphone would be beneficial to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like smart phones are the way to go these days. I have an iphone now and it is my first smart phone. I never wanted a smartphone or a touch screen phone until my brother talked me into it. Smart phones are like a computer in your pocket. Its going to be crazy in the next couple years to see what technology will be like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its hard to believe that cell phones are so advanced already. I remember growing up when my parents had rolodexes and envelopes sitting on their desks. I don’t think I have gone a day without my phone in years. I have an android based phone and I love it. Hopefully I will get an iPhone someday.

    ReplyDelete