Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Technology; PowerPoint and Excel

Sitting in Tech PETE class right now and just hearing about some of the stuff you can do on Excel is amazing.  After a lesson on PowerPoint and learning all of the different kinds of gadgets and effects that can be used on PowerPoint that I never knew about before is unbelievable.  Things such as the hyperlinking on PowerPoint is something so simple, but I was never exposed to it or had to use it so did not know much about it.  Making a virtual game through PowerPoint was really easy and fun and is something we can use in our classrooms.  Now seeing all of the different types of things you can do on Excel, it basically does your grading for you.  All you have to do is set up a template and formation and it can make your job that much easier.  These simple yet creative things you can do on these programs are something I will use throughout my teaching career someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment