Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Slippery Rock Intramurals

As the Spring semester is upon us, all I can think about is getting into the basketball intramural's.  From someone who played every sport possible in high school to being in college and not being on an athletic team, intramural's is as close as it gets.  Being very competitive and having the passion for sports, getting very into and dedicated to playing is something I am looking forward to.  Being involved in something that is structured, yet has no bad outcome is something I believe is great about intramural's.  You can be very competitive and have great competition with one another, but at the end of the day it is for fun or in most cases bragging rights.  I am really looking forward to playing some hoops, having fun and tasting the competitive nature again.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Slippery Rock intramurals are a big thing for those students who do not play a sport at the college level. I hear a lot of people talking about how competitive they are for just being intramurals sports. They have all kinds of intramurals for students. With basketball coming up i look forward to playing with my friends. I played last year and it was a pretty good time.

    ReplyDelete